Sunday, August 19, 2012

Engaging personal therapeutic practices

Hi Everyone!

I am adding a post here about my own personal therapeutic practices.  I encourage the clients I work with to engage with whatever spiritual aspect of themselves feels comfortable, as often times the lost feeling of hope can be found again in personal spirituality. 

I have many clients who attend a religious affiliation on a regular basis, and I encourage them to connect with their religious community as a means of support.  It is amazing when a client smiles as they relay their sense of comfort and community when they speak about their religious supports.  I am learning, however, to maintain awareness as to the tenderness that religion provokes.  However, the incorporation of as many personal aspects as possible in the healing process facilitates acceptance and growth.

That being said, here is a photo of my cat joining me at my morning prayer sessions, whereby I connect with Spirit and mentally, emotionally, and spiritually prepare myself for the day:



That's it for now.  Enjoy your Sunday, friends!

1 comment:

MAKSIM ALEK said...

So the big question remains how can we cure HIV? Here is the answer Dr Itua Has a cure and he
saves my life from misery, I will share this round all blogs so all HIV/Aids patent can get cured
with this Wonderful Man(Dr Itua) Dr Itua cured my HIV and he also Assures me that he can as well cure
the following diseases HIV/Aids, Infertility, Lottery Spell, Herpes Virus, Love Spell, Epilepsy, Diabetes,
Hepatitis, and other health problems, drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and after two weeks
I went to diagnosis then I find out I was cured and healthy like never before, Here is Dr Itua contact if you are
a sick person. What's app call.+2348149277967 then Mail. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and to everyone suffer from HIV/Herpes those stubborn virus Dr Itua will give your life Back.